Forms- Complete, Download and Print Form under the "Required Forms" Tab Below
1 Required Forms Check List Everything you need to start the season!
2. Medical Release Form Emergency information form must be completed. Also includes an image release form for photos and video taken by parent boosters at events. **Whooping Cough immunizations are required by VHS School District. You must contact the school seperately about this.
3. Activity and Image Permission Slip Must be completed for students to attend competitions
4. Contact Information Form Be sure to fill out this form so we are able to contact you.
5. Booster Volunteer Form If you have a particular skill or area you’d like to help, turn in this form so we know what you’d like to do. You may also need the District Volunteer Applicaton (below) if your area involves direct student contact.
6. Fundraising/Pledge Form Sign and acknowledge – to pay via PayPal, click on the icon on the home page.
Forms you may need – Some may have deadlines (jacket order form)
District Volunteer Application Fill out this form and turn it into the Vista High School office (not the band room). You will also need a TB test.
VHS Jacket Order Form
Graphic choices for jackets Many students wear a black jacket with VISTA embroidered on the back and their name. Orders are taken in ONLY in August/September. Look for deadlines.
Absence/Tardy Form If your child will be absent or late to rehearsal or performances, this form must be filled out and turned in to the director.
Expense Approval/Reimbursement Booster committee leads will need to approve any expense prior to purchase. This form must be approved and filled out completely for reimbursement or payment.
Instrument Care Information on how to care for your instruments.
Value of the Arts Interested in knowing more about how the arts are an important part of a student’s education? View this file.
Judging 101 Familiarize yourself with how the students are judged at competitions
Deposit Form This form to be used when making deposits